Getting a hotmail.com login is very easy and convenient. By the way, an msn.com Hotmail gets you a free email account through Microsoft. All you need is a web browser, an Internet connection, and a computer or mobile device to get your free Hotmail sign in.
You can open a hotmail.com.login at any time using a browser. If you want to have an online account, you can use your hotmail.com log in to sign in to those accounts. You can also get access to Microsoft services with this Windows Hotmail log in.
Discussed below are the steps and images to assist you in having your very own Hotmail account.
• Go to the web browser and proceed to the www.hotmail.com to register.
• Next, you will find the login page like the picture below. Click, at the end part of the page, the link that says, “Sign up now.”
• Subsequently you will see the Hotmail sign up page, as below.
• You might see another person’s Hotmail account and not the sign up page above. If this happens, try a couple of these troubleshooting methods. First, sign out. If that does not work, delete the history and cache of your current web browser. If that still does not happen, try these steps in another web browser.
• Plug in the needed fields such as your name, your birth date, and your gender. Everything else is optional.
• An important part of the Hotmail account is the username. Since the format of Hotmail is email@example.com, you can solely alter the username portion.
• As there are probably millions of people who have or had Hotmail accounts, you must choose a username that no one else has. Try to be creative when making your username. Hotmail will double check if your username/s are available.
• Remember that just like other online accounts, Hotmail needs a password, security-wise. You have to make it very difficult for anyone to guess. When you type in your password, it will be replaced with dots. Afterwards, type your password again in the next field. These are also substituted with dots as well.
• Afterwards, to ensure that you are a true person, type the characters you either see or hear. Also, tick the box if you would like Microsoft to email you professional offers. Note that you can unsubscribe at any point in time. Then click the “Create account” blue button.